The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, jay d, Hotrod Lincoln, ‘37ChevyPU), 173 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,262
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#664257 07/22/2010 10:07 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 7
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 7
Father/Son project we picked up from uncle Gil in 1995+- originally a 6cyl automatic positraction Gustina Brohers parts running rig, has had a couple of used 350 v8's for power. Currently a 350 power plant with orig tranny and rearend. I recently strapped in a 5th wheel unit, to haul a trailer. next project is to replace the wooden bed. I plan on using 1x6 ipe (sounds epay). I've seen this used for durable decking. anyone used for pickup bed application?

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2367439021/a=2496812021_2496812021/

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu117/ronro1951/Red%2068%20Chev%20Stepside/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52537845@N03/?saved=1

Last edited by RonRo1951; 07/30/2010 2:45 AM.
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
It seems if you have an account, you can see your pictures, but not everyone has or wants an account with them. I happen to have one. I hope this works, Am I the only one that can see Ron's truck? http://www1.snapfish.com/earthlink/...HR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=earthlink/

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Hey friend just find some of the dealers and try to get in touch with them to receive the application.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0