| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#66446 09/25/2006 4:44 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 10 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2005 Posts: 10 | Hello. Can anyone direct me to any good sites for Dodge parts and also a site like this one that relates to Dodge trucks. I have a chance to buy 1945 1/2 ton and want to check out these resources. Thanx Tim | | |
#66447 09/25/2006 4:45 AM | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | You've never heard of Google? | | |
#66448 09/25/2006 6:46 PM | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,636 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,636 | If I knew, I would help. I know it ain't a stovebolt, but at least you're trying to save some more old iron. Good luck | | |
#66449 09/26/2006 4:51 PM | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | Tim try a search under mopar.
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |