| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 170 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 170 | Before I buged folks here, I've checked the owners manual, shop manual and parts manual. I bought my 46 pickup without wiper arms installed. The stud from the motor comes thru the top of the cab, it looks like a screw with a horizontal hole. Attached is a link to a pic of the old rusted arm (found in glovebox) and new arm I ordered - they are basically the same. I tried sliding the pin in the hole in the end of the arm but it wouldn't go past the curve. Does anyone have a pic of how these should be mounted? Thanks much. Picture
Last edited by cletis; 07/16/2010 5:07 AM. Reason: repaired link
| | |
| |
| |