The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, 1955 1 Series, GRNHydra, 1 invisible), 84 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,494
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
I called the paint shop with PPG 27467 AD interior color, nothing was listing in his computer. Is there dupont or any mordern code or any ideas where I can get this one please......

Ganesh

Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
Looks like Carpaintonline is able to sell. So should I buy only base coat. I saw someone mentioning flattening agent, what would that be, how much should I buy and is 1 qt enough to paint complete interior is enough. I appreciate all the inputs.

Ganesh

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 544
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 544
dude, i checked out that car paint online. sweet service, but I think their prices are a bit off the chart! just searched my paint color and for an acrylic laquer wanted almost $350/gallon. may check your local jobber when it comes time to buy paint.

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
Please search this form for 27467 and you'll get two pages of posts on discussing interior color. This color is called Graphite Brown Metallic and I cannot imagine any auto paint store not being able to mix it.

One quart is sufficient and $350 a gallon is obscene. I think I paid $37 for a quart of single stage at NCS, formerly CarQuest.


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 388
I am paying about 45 bucks for the quart and I guess thatz all I need. I know it sounded expensive. Generally 30 bucks/quarts seems like average cost.

But you know atleast my local stores doesnot have but they people are mailing me, so it is not that bad.

Ganesh


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0