| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | 6 volt to 12 volt instructions in tech tips says to, Put a Standard Ignition* in the line to the gas gauge.Will you please explain this in more detail ,I just dont understand what it is saying ?
Last edited by webstershotrods; 06/24/2010 6:36 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | I think that is a mistake. I think he meant "voltage reducer*" (and the * refers to a voltage reducer sold by JC). | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | I have the voltage reducer installed . I was just lost looking over the tech tips thank u for the help. | | |
| |
| |