Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,277
Members48,439
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Hi All here is a slide show of my 1945 GMC
Enjoy,
Thanks,
Dan
VIDEO
Old Trucks are just COOL!!
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Nice truck ,can't wait to see the progress on the build. Pete
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
Nice truck and nice presentation. I sure you will enjoy the journey to come!
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 112
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 112
Hi Dan, What a begining ! I hope you enjoy the challenge. You have a lot of work ahead , but the important is the perseverance. Keep us updating Alfonso
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Great project. I have it's twin sister in my pasture.
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
I would say that he has a lot more truck there than what I started with. The photos are so classic that they would be great in a calendar.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
New Guy
New Guy
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement, hoping to fire the engine up here in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again, Dan
Old Trucks are just COOL!!