The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Patharr, Gdads51, Shade Baby, DadsFirstPickup), 96 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,311
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Put in the interior this w/e,... finally got all the stuff in. Added the pics in my photobucket!


1966 Chevy C10
The Pumpkin Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pics
Just wait 'til I'm done!
[
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 164
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 164
looks real good, I also like that color combo too. what vehicle are the seats out of?

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
Man, that's a good lookin' ride! Love that Hugger Orange. Nice choice! If I can get my '62 looking half that good I'll be happy.

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
The seats we pulled out were from a 85 Eldorado. The new ones I ordered from Discount Van Truck LTD. You can order them in 3 different lengths depending on the cab size, with lots of choices of course. It does take alot of lead time for them to build em tho. Mine was like 5 and a half weeks.


1966 Chevy C10
The Pumpkin Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pics
Just wait 'til I'm done!
[
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 81
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 81
Wow, Nice truck, Ken. I'll look forward to watching your progress.

Looks like you moved the through-the-bed filler neck when you replaced the bed wood. Where'd you put it? Did you relocate the gas tank back in the cab?

Thanks.
Steve.



Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 32
Those bed pics were the day of installation. I have since reinstalled the lid. Because of the new metal rails it had to be coped on the underside before it would flush fit. That didn't show on the later build pictures,...


1966 Chevy C10
The Pumpkin Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pics
Just wait 'til I'm done!
[
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 47
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 47
Nice truck.


1962 C-10 Chevy

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

ADHD and luvin' it

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0