The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (cmayna, Gdads51, Ridgeback, TrknGMC, TUTS 59, 1 invisible), 140 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,370
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#643325 05/04/2010 4:31 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 18
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 18
I'm not the restoration expert, but my fiance is. I want to get him a steering wheel with a horn ring for his 1946 flatbed chevy truck. The only ones I can find are for 1950s chevy bel air's-- I'm guessing they didn't make them for his year/his truck. Should a steering wheel from a different model/year work? Please excuse my ignorance.

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,321
I believe trucks in 1946 only had Horn Buttons. The rings were used in cars. Not sure what year rings became available for trucks.


Harold
Is a restoration ever finished?

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0