| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Jon G, fonz8261, MickeyP, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, TexasJim50, 1 invisible),
90
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 18 | I'm not the restoration expert, but my fiance is. I want to get him a steering wheel with a horn ring for his 1946 flatbed chevy truck. The only ones I can find are for 1950s chevy bel air's-- I'm guessing they didn't make them for his year/his truck. Should a steering wheel from a different model/year work? Please excuse my ignorance. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,321 | I believe trucks in 1946 only had Horn Buttons. The rings were used in cars. Not sure what year rings became available for trucks.
Harold Is a restoration ever finished? | | |
| |
| |