| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 164 | Well I have to admit I am pretty disappointed in my replacement black interior panels I bought from a re pop company. I was pretty pleased with the way they looked when I installed them. I washed the truck to get a lot of garage grime off before I was going to adjust the doors and hood. The car wash water ran down the inside of the door and presto, there are stains in the black cardboard.
I guess they don't even put a protective coat on them at all. I will take them back off, repaint them black again with some spray paint and hopefully the will be sealed.
Should I use a clear spray sealer also? Just a caution note for anyone else doing interiors now.
John | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | I sealed both sides of mine. Glued (3M spray adhesive) matching vinyl on the fronts. They came out pretty nice. I’ve read on here of others making their own out of Plastic or thin metal then cover with material. Nice truck John
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 164 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 164 | Thanks about the kind remarks about my truck. I enjoy it. I actually want to try to stay pretty much stock (except for the color obviously) and like the cardboard panels but I guess you get what you pay for. I wish I had known, I would have spray painted the before I installed them. | | |
| |
| |