| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 | I've got neck/shoulder problems, and need to install ps on my 58 C60, or sell it. Anybody have any ideas on which gearbox/arm may be transplanted with as-little-as-possible fabrication/modification? I've got pics of truck and steering at: http://community.webshots.com/album/577361070OOpCcYAny advice will be appreciated, Thanks, Dan | | | | | Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 | I would look at a mid-70s C-60. You do NOT want the power steering system with the separate hydraulic cylinder. We had a c-65 with that and it was nothing but trouble. We ended up finding a power steering box from a bus that fit and worked perfectly. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 4 | Hey thanks Racecarl. I'll get to the truck junkyard about 70 miles from here sometime soon and do some measuring--that is, if somebody doesn't buy it first-lol. Hopefully they have some mid-70's I can go checkout first. It's supposed to be a pretty big yard. | | |
| |
| |