The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (dinosoar, Robert Crandall, klhansen, 1 invisible), 101 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,675
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
How much oil should you have coming up in the valve cover area. I cannot get oil pressure to register at my guage. I have replaced the oil pump (tested it on the bench with a drill and primed it) I have replaced the guage and the tube going to the guage. I can spin a drill on the oil pump with the distributer removed and see a tricle comming from the rocker arm shaft and a slow stream comming from the return line at the rocker arm shaft. If I remove the tube that goes to the guage I just get a slow drip. I even blew all the lines out with compressed air when the oil pan and oil pump was removed. Any ideas? I'm out of them


If it's broke hit it harder!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
P
New Guy
New Guy
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
I forgot to add the engine is a 216 and the truck is a 1953 3800 (1 Ton)


If it's broke hit it harder!

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0