| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (TUTS 59, TexasJim50, Jay R, TooMany2count, amtrakjoe, Hotrod Lincoln, cmayna, Woogeroo, Rusty Heaps, Otto Skorzeny, 2 invisible),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | Does anyone know how versitle the single speed 2-ton rear ends were? Meaning how long did they run it year wise? I just found out my rear end gears are toast and I either need new gears or a new rear end in the process of looking it be nice to know if the gears say from 1947-1960 would all fit that rear end, the problem is I don't know... Also my truck had 6.17's in it. Would the 5.43 or the 6.17's out of a 1947 1.5-ton fit? I know I don't know. Does anyone else? | | |
| |
| |