| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Wayne67vert, 1 invisible),
204
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,382 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 | Hi Im new here nice to see so many of you love to keep the old wheels rolling.Well I have a 35 chevy high cab 1 1/2 ton flatbed hand crank bed.I would like some info on the wood for the cab and doors can a guy get some paterns and make them? I know that they sell kits but im just puting it back together to use on the farm here in MI. I do body and paint work and restored other trucks but not the wood type.Any help WOOD be great thanks glen | | |
| |
| |