The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (2-Ton), 133 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,287
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#629332 03/16/2010 5:20 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 166
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 166
I have read here several threads about the 3 point seatbelts. Lucianos is what shows the most. What about Autoloc, or any other for that matter. Is Lucianos prefered because of the brackets, I can fabricate them, so it might not be an issue for me. I have my tank removed for cleaning and want to take advantage to weld all brackets before installing. Also, is it possible to install the bucket type seatbelts on regular seats, I don't like the clasp up and down the seat, and last question, anyone has tried to put a 3 point seat in the middle, I have a 3 year old kid and would like to take him for rides with me and my wife, booster seats don't accomodate for lap belt. Thanks for any ideas or pictues or links.

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 433
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 433


1954 Chevy 3104 3 Window Hydra-Matic in my family for over 60 Years

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right... "Scarlet Begonias" Grateful Dead 1974
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 166
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 166
Dear Healingbear, I have seen this pictorial before, what I want to know is which brand might be good to buy. The installation is Julianos, buy I have seen on other websites, that they sell Autoloc brand seatbelts or other brand. Also if anyone has tried to install a 3 point in the middle part of the seat, rather than a lap belt

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 122
Bumping this one up as my son is now big enough to 'cruise' with a booster seat and I need a 3 point, preferably both RH and Center.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0