| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (D B Cooper, 1955 1 Series, Rexville48, Robert Crandall, NorCal52Suburban, C10 - C90 Bill, Ponchogl),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,145 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 14 | OK Here is one. I am putting my front end on an S10 frame with chevy SB. The question is I know it mounts of the cab. Are there points along the frame to mount the rest of the front end either making the mounts or using the inner fenders with modifications to hold the front end up and mount it solidly. I am sure someone has done this. Any and all help will be appreciated.
Bill | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 | Bill, I have not done the S-10 conversion but the fenders mount to the cab and the radiator frame the inner fenders mount the same way and not to the frame. So I guess the question would be are you intending to use the original radiator frame in the conversion? | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | I have put a complete 46 on an 87 S-10 frame. Thanks to E-Z Swap it was a easy build. E-Z Swap I am thoroughly impressed with the kit. I am sure you can get just the part of the kit to mount the radiator support to the frame. It is engineered to do just what you need. The front fenders mount to the front of the cab and to the radiator support and no where else. Pic of radiator support kit If you have questions contact me. Frank Cox Cox Custom Cars & Restorations
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 14 | Alright
I have the radiator support original EZ swap does not list just the radiator support adaptor. Can it be made. Anyone with a drawing or pic maybe some measurements, I hope
Bill
| | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | Give them a call or send an email. I am sure they can send you what you need.
Frank Cox Cox Custom Cars
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | |
| |
| |