The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 51sub, D B Cooper), 170 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,097
Posts1,056,163
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#621975 02/21/2010 1:32 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Hello all.

I am in Australia (SE QLD) and recently acquired a Chev truck. It has a Holden plate on it with the following information.

WB4M
Body C576
1400 Chassis
Series D

2520 pounds
5800 pounds

I was wondering if anyone could decipher the information. What year is it, I always thought it was 1942 for some reason that I can’t remember. All I know about the truck is it was used by the Australian Army in the Second World War. It is still painted green. My father bought the truck in 1974 to use on our farm. It was bought at a clearing sale minus driver door and continued to be used on our farm until the mid eighties like this. It was then parked partially undercover until now.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Thanks

Reidy

reidy #621978 02/21/2010 1:38 AM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
W
Apprentice
Apprentice
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
Reidy, do you have a photo?


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0