| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 8 | Does anyone know where I can find a LOCKING outside door handle for a 41? Jim Carter and American Classic Truck Parts have handles just non locking. I have no way of locking my truck and I am tring to use it as my daily driver. LMC only goes back to a 47 it seems. I found one on ebay but it went for nearly $200 and was an original part. I dont care if it is a reproduction, just want it to look like a 41 door handle.
Thanks for the help
Trey | | |
| |
| |