| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#61242 06/03/2006 2:58 AM | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 | Can somebody give me the inner wheel bearing dimensions for a 1940 gmc 3/4 ton. I am trying to convert to disc brakes, and would like to cross reference to get roller bearings. I will be using 55-59 1/2 ton 6 bolt hubs. Steve at Buffalo said it would be eazier to use them.
Guess I need the outer dimension for the 1/2 ton hubs to.
One other ? Are the king pins the same for 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton trucks? most companies I notice only list for the 1/2 tons. | | |
| |
| |