| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 | Does anyone have a template for this trim, as in where to place the holes in the body for the clips? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 426 | When I did mine, I traced the trim piece with a grease pencil once I got it where I wanted it, measured in the thickness of the trim piece, then held the clip to that line. Marked the holes and drilled. They came out real nice. Don't know if that helps any. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | The 60-66 Chevy/GMC Truck Shop Assembly manual shows the layout of the body trim. Perhaps someone can scan and post the illustration. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 25 | Thanks for the advise. That's what I'm likely to do without a template or the "assembly" manual.
Last edited by rwd1342; 01/21/2010 3:32 AM.
| | |
| |
| |