The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (KEVINSKI, 1955 1 Series, HandyAndy, Ponchogl, carbking), 101 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,619
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#607670 01/06/2010 6:35 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 18
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 18
Well here's my first and only Vintage truck. I
just got a camera so I'll try and get more photo's
later. This little beggar is sweeter underneath
than I'd ever hoped for. Billings Montana truck
no salt. Been stored in Canada since 1988 inside
the shop pictured in the background. It's gonna look
real sweet with my 72 H1 500 in the back, eh !!
shot one
Shot 2

A 72 H1 will be a nice payload !

I added a new seat cover after this bike picture
was taken

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/20/2025 9:43 PM.
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
O
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
I wondered if Kawboy meant Kawasaki. In the 70's I had two H1's and a H2 before moving on to a Z-1 900 and in 1980 a KZ1000 LTD.

Nice truck and bike!


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0