| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 159 | I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question.
I have a 38 GMC with a 250 and a T5 tranny, the tranny has an electric speedo sensor and I have a cable drive speedo I know there is an adapor I can buy for about 300 bucks. But I was told that some of the older GM cars have these elect. to cable adapters on them. So I was looking on ebay and found one it was from a 90 cavalier I believe, I asked the seller if the sensor would work on my T5, he writes back that the sensor has to go to a front wheel drive car. I only had a photo to look at so I couldn't compare anything and haven't had time to go to local pick and pull to find one and compare it to my sensor. So my question is does anybody know any thing about those GM sensor or can point me in the right direction to start my search started
Thanks
1938 Gmc 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |