The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 135 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,440
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 24
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 24
I received many (actually thousands)of brochures and equipment manuals from a estate that was going into the garbage. Here are a couple that are GM/CHEV. They have the price lists with them.
The first is a 1957 1500-W1900 Chevrolet.
The second is a 1960 GMC C960.
I hope you guy find this of interest.
Thanks
Steve
[[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/treemendous/imgtop100056.jpg[/IMG]IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/treemendous/imgtop100055.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/treemendous/imgtop100057.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/treemendous/imgtop100058.jpg[/IMG]

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 38
B
Apprentice
Apprentice
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 38
I would be interested in any 1956-57 Chevrolet Tandem stuff you may have. PM me if you would like to sell any.
Thanks!!
BHMOTOMACH

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
Don't forget
Keith Hardy's Old On-line Chevy Manuals project.
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/

Grigg

Last edited by Grigg; 12/29/2009 3:41 AM. Reason: correct link, sorry about that.

•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 86
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 86
What a find! I would be scanning all winter long if I were so lucky to come across those. Keep us all posted if you decide to sale any of the GMC of Chevy stuff.

Scott

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
Hi topkick,

I find that find interesting. If you ever decide to scan some of the info you have, I would love to post it on the Old Online Chevy Manuals site: http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/ for everyone to view.

Cheers!
Keith
[email protected]


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0