The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Mike'sPlace, Eileen, 78buckshot, Maybellene), 88 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,296
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 25
B
Apprentice
Apprentice
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 25
I am going to put a 700r4 in my 1963 Suburban. I ran across a company that made a crossmember for it and bolted in the original spot. I cannot find it now. Anybody have any idea or know what I am talking about?
Jason

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 57
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 57
Save your money. Use the original, move it back 3 inches, and drill new holes. You may want to wait until you've set your engine in, just in case you've changed holes up front. I like the polyurethane mount I used. Solid, and I don't believe it transfers much more vibration.


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0