| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 10 | I have a 65 C30 flatbed with dual rear wheels, still with the split rims. I know of a 67 C30 with updated wheels/new tires on the rear and wondering if they might fit my truck as I don't think I want to run the split rims. Does anyone know about this? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 942 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 942 | I've always known '65 C-30 original dual wheels to interchange with a '67. Hubs, stud size, etc should all be the same.
Bill
'60-'72 Chev/GMC Fan GMC 9500 Fan Detroit Diesel Fan
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 38 | They are not split rims but lock rings. still in use on many newer trucks any real truck tire shop can work on them. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 10 | Thanks for the info, Bill and Oldgmc, it's much appreciated. | | |
| |
| |