| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (68ironhead, Woodcmiami, 55shaker, Gdads51, GMCJammer51, 3B, LAJones48, mick53, 50Chevy3100),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | I`ve just started to dissassemble my 49 GMC cab over and am going to need door hinges. Can I use regular PU hinges? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 | I've got a NOS left upper '47-'55 COE door hinge, I don't need. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | Well I guess that changes the picture a bit. Was hoping to find a fresh one as a starting point to figure out whats bent and what isnt. I found the tech tip door hinge rebuild site last nite so I`ll try to rebuild mine old ones. The doors on mine were so over opened that they stove in the cabs vent and louvre panels forward of the doors left and right. Other than cab corners and some not to bad dents I`m happy to say my cab is quite solid. Thanks for your insight. John Drabik | | |
| |
| |