The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Hotrod Lincoln, TooMany2count, ranchojuan), 152 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,135
Posts1,056,423
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#588867 11/02/2009 1:02 AM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 50
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 50
I was wondering how diffficult it is putting in a fuel injected engine? I have a 1970 3/4 ton GMC with a 350 in it right now. I am thinking of putting in a 383 crate engine and a new transmission(I had not decided on a tranny yet) I am wanting this to be a truck that I can hual cattle to the sale with a gooseneck trailer but still have decent fuel economy for a pickup. It has 4.11 rear end which I plan on swapping out for 3.73. Any suggestions?

Last edited by 49' Hayhauler; 11/05/2009 4:53 AM.

1949 Chevy 4400 Grainbed
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Photobucket pictures

The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back!

Behind every successful rancher is a wife who works in town.
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 50
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 50
Delete


1949 Chevy 4400 Grainbed
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Photobucket pictures

The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back!

Behind every successful rancher is a wife who works in town.

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0