Sully did a great job of making a flip seat for his suburban, but there are a lot of guys out there that don't have his skills of metal fabrication and welding.
I am sure most people aren't interested in this info, but for those who are.
Hey Sully -Your flip seat assembly looks great. I used front bucket seats out of a late '80's or early '90's Bronco II. The passenger seat flips forward. wbrowne
I did not want to hi-jack Sulleys post, so I created a new one with some other alternatives using factory seat brackets.
This 1986 ford Bronco
SEAT BRACKET looks like many seats will mount to it without much problem. They should be plentiful in the u-pull-it yards.
Here's another bracket from
All Jeep® CJ5s, CJ7s and Wranglers 1976-1995 With this set up, I think you will be sitting higher than the original seat. There are several models of this type of seat that Jeep offered, maybe one would work better than others. Check out the later years too.