After a few weeks of other projects and waiting on parts, I have the '37 back on the road. The front springs are much better riding after removing some leafs and adding one back in. I ended up with the main leaf, the second one down, the forth one down, and the sixth one down. This lowered the front about 1/2" since I am down to four. I had five, but they were all in sequence and heald the weigh up better.
The front shocks were most of the problem as they were to long. It has a little more bounce now so I might add one leaf back to the front, I need a few miles in the seat before I decide. I have ordered new rear shocks and should get them in a day or so. I am removing the HD truck gas shocks and going with a standard automotive shock. With no weight in the bed, I sure don't need the heavy ones, plus Sears has them 1/2 price this weekend and Monroe has a $20 on four so its like get them free.
All in all I am pretty happy with the ride. Now if the weather holds out for a while, I can get some nice cool fall drives in before winter.
Joe