The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (WICruiser), 131 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,172
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#582967 10/13/2009 5:17 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 100
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 100
I am done. She is race ready.
I picked-up a post on my Webshots from Raymond 0601 asking about the wood kit I used in my truck. It came from Rodman's Auto Wood Restoration in Hanna, Indiana.
Contact me here and I will give you the rest if interested.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 186
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 186
Thats a beautiful truck you got there, great job


Moderated by  69Cuda 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0