| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, RoseB),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 | I had the honors of meeting Virginafiretruck and getting to see his truck up close! He has done a beautiful job! He was at the Old Dominion Historcial Fire Appratus Society Muster Saturday Sept. 19 Cannonball
Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!
"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"
1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | I enjoyed meeting you and your family! Your Greenbrier rig was on display as well and it looked great. It looks bigger in person than in the pictures.
It was a real nice event and hopefully we'll get some pictures soon. I forgot my still camera so I have only video. I'm going to try to figure out how to upload quality video one of these days...
Cannonball: I look forward to returning to see you again! Take care. Bill | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | Update: I have just become the ODHFS Eastern Regional Director. Big title but small job: I guess that means I get to help hold firetruck meetings across Virginia. LOL
I hope to see more Firebolt Stovebolters at the ODHFS meetings in the coming year! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | More Muster pics: ODHFS Web pictures | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 | i see there was some pumping taking place  maybe ill have to make the O.D my long distance trip for next year  bill, now that your a big mo hoff in the chapter, where's the site for the tents? at the show field?  | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | They hold it in Waynesboro, Virginia in a city park in September. I'll make sure you get the info for the 2010 muster. It is a very nice place and should be an easy ride for you south from PA down I-81 to I-64 east. | | |
| |
| |