Well i don't have as many projects as some of you, but i'm doing my best to catch up! I'm 24 and just finished a '67 chevy truck that took 3 years, I have a '49 international KB-2 that's a real work in progress, pretty rough, I also have a '47 chevy 4 door sedan with the original 216/3speed that runs and drives, that's the best runner that i have, and my newest addition is a 1940 chevy 3/4 ton that i got Saturday. It's in pretty nice shape but I don't have a bed for it yet, and i need a few parts like the seat, gas tank, pedals, stuff like that, but i do have a 250 i want to put in it. (in between working on my girlfriend's 55 chevy)Hopefully i can learn more about these trucks through this site and forum, maybe even buy some parts! I'll be posting questions right away, like in 2 minutes!!!