Hi, I recently purchased a 64 Chevy, that's been restored quite well. It may not be what you fellows like, and for myself, I never thought I'd own such a truck. I've had model A Fords, I restored a 37 Chevy Coupe that was a national winner, have a restored 55 Crown Vic that I did a frame up on..was at Carlisle a week ago and WHAM BAM: I came home with a 64 Chevy C-10 short box, with a 396 BB engine, Corvette 700R4 trans., power brakes, steering, leather interior etc...all the goodies, that I never had when my children were growing up. But at heart, I'm a stovebolt chevy guy. My problem is this: everything checks out on the truck now that I hauled it home, except the park/turn lights in the hood. Of course, they have a wiring harness to each light, with the bakelite insert into the lense and lense body...they would not work at all, the turn signals work in the rear, but nothing up front. I discovered that the lefthand wiring to the light had THREE wires, a light blue, a purple and what looks like another purple or black wire. The wires to the righthand light have only the two DARKER wires. I've ordered a new park/turn signal harness, but they come with only two wires to each insert, or light. I'm wondering why the light blue wire was there, which had broken off, tested hot with a tester, for blinking, etc..but when I put the fixtures back into their sockets, with good tested bulbs, Nothin'...I'm wondering if the sockets are worn, the contacts, enough that they are not receiving juice? What's that blue wire for, it seems it was original to the truck, as it is not a new wire harness and shows signs of wear, etc. Any help would be great. Thanks very much.