| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 4 | Howdy. Going to swap out the rear with a Ford 9". How much wheel can I put under it keeping the stock truckarms? | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | I've fit 32x11.50x15s on them without rubbing. Probably wouldn't want to go bigger than that without tubbing the rear.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 4 | Nice. I was planning on tubbing also. In your case is that where the interference would be? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 23 | I read an article in a truck mag where the installed a wider tub with out doing any other modification's at all I will try and find it,Also It looked great Bob | | |
| |
| |