| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
65
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 21 | I have seen som under bumper sheet metal on larger trucks as a splash apron. Have any of you seen or know of a a air dam or splash apron for a C-10
Blue 666
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 54 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 54 | I've got one on a 64 K10. Don't know if it's original. I've seen one before with louvers on it. Also don't know if that one was original iethier. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 21 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 21 | Thanks for the info. It's tough to see the the air dam from the pictures. Sorry I took me a month to reply but I took a job in Afghanistan & it's taken me a month or so to get settled in where I had personal internet service.
Blue 666
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 1,262 | Aerotruk63,
Got a picture of the 64 with the air dam?
Thanks,
John | | |
| |
| |