The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 65
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 65
Hey Guys,

Most of my questions have already been asked and answered in the past, and I can dig them up here, but I just cant find it this time.

I have upgraded to power brakes with a kit that works very well, but when I went to reconnect the speedo cable, it looks like it will interfere with the brake unit. Are there any alternatives I could use that will work well? It looks like if there were a cable with a 90 degree bend at the tranny, there would be no problems.

Thanks guys!

Cory Warneke

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
You might want to check with Summit, Jegs, or Speedway. I beleive they do carry a 90 degree adapter that would work.


Bill Burmeister
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 65
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 65
I found the adapter at Summit. Thanks for the quick answer Longbox55!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0