| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,391 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 804 | Well, I finally found the time to shoot this fender I had sitting around for a couple of months. Posting photos here has been a problem so I thought providing a link would work better. http://autobodystore.com/forum/showthread.php?p=104861&posted=1#post104861Brian
1948 Chevy Pickup Chopped and sectioned owned since 1974 when I was 15.
| | |
| |
| |