| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,321 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 | I have a complete frame w/ 4 sd.,transfer case,drive shafts,and both differentials. Rolling frame. I was wondering about what its worth ? I have someone working a trade for some of his parts. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 56 | A 3/4 ton chassis sold on e bay a couple weeks ago for about 300.00 I thought it was low . Just putting the info out there. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 47 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | Take the transfer case out and sell it on it's own. You should do pretty well with that alone. The trans may get a few more bucks. you could clear over a grand if you took your time. If your wife needs it out of there now.........well, you'll get nada. (And I don't mean money!) | | |
| |
| |