| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 49 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 49 | I have a 1940 1/2 ton chevy,I have a 1985 s10 blazer 4 wheel drive doner. I have a mustang 2 kit for power stering and disk brake. I have a 350 engine and a 350 tranny, I will use the rear end from the s 10,a 3:43 if I remember right. Can I use the steering column, power brake booster, pedals?What else could I use from this blazer | | |
| |
| |