| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (D B Cooper, 1955 1 Series, Rexville48, Robert Crandall, NorCal52Suburban, C10 - C90 Bill, Ponchogl),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,145 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#52814 11/24/2005 1:19 PM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 200 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 200 | Hey Bolters,
Now that you've had a little (a Lot?) turkey, or about to, and you have just a few minutes, I need a hand. I am rebuilding my 51 1/2 ton door hinges. A while ago, there were a few posts on who had the better replacement hold open springs. I remember that some of the springs that were offered were weak and would break very quickly. I did run a search, but I didn't find the answer. Can anyone tell me where they got good hold open springs?
Thanks,
Mark
1951 Chevy 3100 Some days you get the bear. Some days the bear gets you.
| | |
| |
| |