| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 | Hey Guys
I'm new to this site and holy smokes it is a nice one. I need to replace both pieces of the windshield as well as the side windows. A guy at a parts company said the replacement glass for a 48 chevy pickup will fit the Loadmaster. Does that sound right? I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 36 | that is correct the cabs are the same its just the front end that is bigger so yes the glass will work
remember rust is our friend
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 7 | Awesome!! Thank you very much | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 93 | Just wanted to back that up, cabs are the same. SO that glass will fit. I recommend LMC truck though. At least my door glass is cheaper through them. | | |
| |
| |