| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (KEVINSKI, mick53, 55shaker, Peggy M, Gdads51, Hanks custodian, MickeyP, 1 invisible),
148
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 136 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 136 | where does the stepside brace fasten to? I plan to make my own brace I know it fastens on the outside bolt but where does the inside threads fasten to. Does it fasten to the frame? or the box? THANKS | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | Hey 58GMCanuck your right next door to me. I'm in New Brunswick. What year truck do you have? Anyhow if your talking about the running board brackets from 47 to 53, short box, they fasten to the frame and underneath the running boards. Also there is a 1/2 round sheetmetal pcs that attaches from the top of the running board to the bottom of the box, also held on by a small bracket. I have some spare running board brackets here, if you need them come & get em. Send me an e-mail | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | I guess if I had paid closer attention to your handle it would have told me your truck is a 58! I've taken a whole bottle of stupid pills today. I'll be ok in the morning. | | |
| |
| |