The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Southerntruck, klhansen, Mike B, Robert Crandall, Peggy M), 103 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,118
Posts1,056,646
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513165 03/05/2009 12:41 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Here are some pics of Old Yeller. She runs and drives good, two speed works, and is surprisingly rust free.
http://photobucket.com/BriteFab

Thanks

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
Nice! Its hard to believe it is 54 years old.


Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
3
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
3 Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 684
Very, Good looking truck

Last edited by 31,32,33; 03/05/2009 3:21 PM.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the nearer the end the faster it goes.




1949 Chevy 6400
1931 Chevy Firetruck



Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Thanks guys, I really enjoyed you'r pictures. The 31' tow truck is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 453
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 453
Oh my, that's nice!

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Did you just buy that or are you selling on Craigslist?

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
When I bought it last summer, it was as is in the barn and did not run. The new owner of the farm thought the engine was seized, but it wasn't. I worked on it every weekend until I could drive it home. This is a nice old truck that I love but I need the money. It was used to haul rhubarb.

Last edited by Gardner; 03/06/2009 2:39 AM.
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
The bed on your truck looks good. Is it 12'? Don't come down in price anymore or I may have to buy it.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 195
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 195
Originally Posted by tri5trucking
Don't come down in price anymore or I may have to buy it.


Ahh go ahead, make it an even dozen! dance


Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!

"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"

1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Business is picking up. If I can hold out for a couple more weeks I pobably won't have to sell her. I'm still on the fence about it. I would feel better however if she went to someone that will take good care of her, but I'm staying at 2500.

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 28
Yup, it's 12'-9" and still has all of it's hooks on the side. It would be cool if it dumped.


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0