The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,451
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
Aloha, I have what I believe to be a complete set of 1959 factory power steering parts including generator driven pump and generator, these I know are correct year as the delco-remy # matches the # that is in my 1959 restoration package that states the number of the generator. But my question is how can I identify the other stuff? Were they the same for several years? the reason I want to do this is so I can correctly describe it when I offer it for sale soon. Many Mahalo's

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
Hello? anyone? Farris? somebody has to have a factory power steering '59 that can help me out, if not I think I'll ask high dollar for this setup, or is it [censored]? E `olu `olu (Please)help ALOHA!!!!!

by the way. how freakin long does it take to get your photo's posted in this "gallery"?, it's been awhile

Ua ola no i ka pane a ke aloha.

There is life in a kindly reply.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0