The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,172
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#508676 02/21/2009 9:36 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
3
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
3 Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Hi all,

I am new... I posted in the welcome center. I have a quick question for you all. I tried a search but I am a computer idiot. In my 1939 short wheel base wrecker, on the floor board I have 4 pedals.
Coming form the left I have the clutch, the brake, then two little circle pedals. I am assuming the next one is the gas, so is that last one the starter?

I just got it yesterday and today I am looking it over just needing a little help is all thanks,


I am just here to learn, and to meet like minded people.
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
W
Riding in the Passing Lane
Riding in the Passing Lane
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,597
The first one from the brake is the throttle & the next is the starter.


They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.
1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
In the Gallery Forum
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
3
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
3 Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Thank you so much that is what i figured but i wanted to double check.
Thanks.


I am just here to learn, and to meet like minded people.
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,549
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,549
Tow Truck!, I love Wreckers, & Tow Trucks. Got any photos?


Spanky Hardy
Collector Of Fine Old G.M. COE Trucks & Antique Holmes Wreckers

1948 Chevrolet 5700 COE Holmes HD W35 Wrecker
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures on Photobucket

1950 GMC 250 1-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
3
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
3 Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
not yet but I will get some and get them posted. It has a Manley Wrecker boom on the back any help on to where I could find info? thanks.


I am just here to learn, and to meet like minded people.

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0