The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (TUTS 59, wilbur53, Jon G, Gdads51, 1 invisible), 85 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,131
Posts1,056,373
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Peggy posted my truck in the gallery yesterday. It was a super cccccold day but I was out in shorts for the picture then right back into the house. I get her back Monday or Tuesday with the rebuilt 700r and a posi 373 rear end. Sure wish I had a shop so I could have installed the stuff myself but oh well. I should see the dropped axle sometime in the next 10 days from Sid. Then it is off to have some longer shackles made which was Leonard's idea and way cheaper than blocks and I don't want to go that low anyway. Thanks again for all the help so far from you guys...I really appreciate it a bunch!!

Steve "Doc" in I-DA-HO

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 874
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 874
Yer blockin' the truck in the photo!


Steve

'49 3800
'52 3600
'57 3100

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 829
Sweet looking truck Steve! thumbs_up thumbs_up
I like the creamy, butter-yellow color.


David Colter
pics * 1954 wrecker * [color:#009900]1948 Chevy 1-Ton[/color]
No act of kindness - no matter how small - is ever wasted ~~ Aesop
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Yeah, I thought about that Leonard...but it was so dang cold I just wanted to get it over with and my girl Miki took two pics and the other one was fuzzy...I will post some of the rest of the truck when I get her back. Thanks, Steve

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Thanks Dave...sounds like Leonard wants me out of the picture...I'll post the one with Miki cause she is WAY prettier than me for sure!!

Steve

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Yer blockin' the truck in the photo!

Yeah we want to see your truck not your "white" legs! grin


Last edited by cletis; 02/09/2009 3:46 AM. Reason: removed off topic content

~Jim
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 549
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 549
thumbs_up

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Yeah those are some WHITE legs I acqired here in ccccoold Idaho. I moved from Sunny No. California to rainy Coos Bay, Or and having a hard time getting the pigment back in my legs.
Might have to schedule a trip to Florida for some sunshine!!

Steve

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,082
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,082
Originally Posted by bigdog58
Thanks Dave...sounds like Leonard wants me out of the picture...I'll post the one with Miki cause she is WAY prettier than me for sure!!

Steve

hello steve... great loking truck..
is there another leonard on here ?

im sure your excited about getting the dropped front axle from sid. cant wait to see it when your done.

and if you have any questions about power front disc brakes, i got tons of experience, (headaches), with that install also. LOL.

take care, and look forward to seeing more pics..
leonard


1957 Chevy 3100 1/2-Ton
Photobucket pictures
In the Gallery
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Just you buddy...Peggy got the pic on last night. Hey man, what do ya know about brake booster set-ups. I found a 2000 x-cab 2wd with a booster set-up for $30. Wonder if I should stay with a standard cab or not. What ya think?

Steve from Idaho with the "white legs"


Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,078
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,078
Ha ha! I told Steve that I bet you all would say that ... about blocking the truck!

Soooooo funny!

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0