The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Guitplayer, Phak1, TUTS 59, KEVINSKI), 106 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,475
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#501875 02/04/2009 8:56 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Hi , this weekend I start the restore on My 52-3100 I want to install shoulder res. and seat belts so My grandkids can go places with Me I got a set of belts from a full size station wagon that will match the int. My question is do I weld brackets to the inside of the cab ? Is that the best way , what have the rest of You guys done? Pete

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 10
L
New Guy
New Guy
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 10
This url for a step-by-step approach.

http://www.speedprint.com/deves50/seatbeltassembly.php


Larry Hayes
Charlottesville, VA
48 3600 Flat Bed
49 6400 Grain Dump
48 Allis Chalmers G
Larry #502062 02/05/2009 4:49 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Thanks You ever finish the truck? Pete

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 10
L
New Guy
New Guy
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 10
Pete,

The seat belt presentation is from Deve Krehbiel. I haven't heard how his restoration(s) are going.

I just retired so I have time to mess with my 3600, plus I just bought a North Dakota 6400.

Larry


Larry Hayes
Charlottesville, VA
48 3600 Flat Bed
49 6400 Grain Dump
48 Allis Chalmers G
Larry #502420 02/06/2009 4:06 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
I just did the same thing got this 3100 for x-mas from my son in law to keep me busy cannot wait to start , I am hopping the weather report is right sat. is going to be 50 deg. going to start taking it apart to get to the frame and engine. Pete

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031


Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Thanks, Caroline&Jim


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0