The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Wheelie, tclederman, Woodcmiami), 113 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 51
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 51
Has anyone used a dual leave spring from posies (front)?


I Have a 55 1/2 Ton 1st serie chevy with a 350/350 kombo and are looking for the best improvement for ride quality/softnes of suspension.

Thanks

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
G
.
.
G Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,878
I'm confused by the question.
I think you want front springs that ride nice?
But what kind of springs are you asking about?

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 55
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 55
Yep, I have the Posie dual springs and they were a huge improvement over a set of stock springs that had a few leaves removed. I think if you're going to stick with the straight front axel these springs are almost a "must have".

Dave

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 51
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 51
Hi Grigg

yes I'm thinking about getting springs for the best ride quality that are posible with the straid axle.

My questions was if someone has used the Posie dual springs on their truck and how much better the ride is compared to everything else.

http://www.posiesrodsandcustoms.com/journal/category/posies-product-releases/

I called them and they said that they also do multiple leave springs but their dual spring has the same ride quality and lowers the truck about 2"

Bernd



Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0