| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 51 | Has anyone used a dual leave spring from posies (front)?
I Have a 55 1/2 Ton 1st serie chevy with a 350/350 kombo and are looking for the best improvement for ride quality/softnes of suspension.
Thanks | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I'm confused by the question. I think you want front springs that ride nice? But what kind of springs are you asking about?
Grigg | | | | | Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 55 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2007 Posts: 55 | Yep, I have the Posie dual springs and they were a huge improvement over a set of stock springs that had a few leaves removed. I think if you're going to stick with the straight front axel these springs are almost a "must have".
Dave | | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 51 | Hi Grigg yes I'm thinking about getting springs for the best ride quality that are posible with the straid axle. My questions was if someone has used the Posie dual springs on their truck and how much better the ride is compared to everything else. http://www.posiesrodsandcustoms.com/journal/category/posies-product-releases/I called them and they said that they also do multiple leave springs but their dual spring has the same ride quality and lowers the truck about 2" Bernd | | |
| |
| |