| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 56 | I had my steering column removed, repaired and replaced due to problems with the shifter (3 on-the-tree). Shifter now works good, but the horn assemble was not re-installed correctly and now the horn does not work. I'm looking for a diagram for the assembly. It looks like there is one piece missing (the main piece that make contact for the horn). I have the shop manual, but it does not show the horn assembly. Does anyone have a diagram or know where I can get the parts for the assembly?
Thanks for any information. MDL | | |
| |
| |